IATF – India Automation Technology Fair – February 2015
India’s first ever world class Automation show on a premier platform. The India Automation Technology Fair, IATF 2015, is designed as a premier Asian B2B event with participation from India and across the world. Companies will showcase emerging technologies in electrical automation, mechanical automation, robotics, machine vision, assembly and material handling systems, sensors, controllers, actuators, communication devices, HMI, software, simulation, training, and a host of interface and supporting sub-systems that will enhance the effectiveness of automation investment. Highlights – In
- Mr. Nandakumar, Chairman & Managing Director, Chemtrols Industries Ltd. said, “Chemtrols is proud to participate in the very first edition of India Automation Technology Fair 2013. I am overwhelmed with the success of IATF 2013 and hope that it will lay the foundation for the next phase of Innovative and Inspiring growth in the field of Automation”
- Mr. Shyam Warialani, MD, Baumer Technologies India Pvt. Ltd. shared his opinion saying, " The set uo of the exhibition has been done well. IATF has focused on the large players in the automation industry with a global show format. We hope to see a greater number of players both, Indian and International in the coming editions."
- Mr. Noriyuki Shimizu, Deputy Managing Director - Division Manager - Factory Automation & Industrial Division, Mitsubishi: We appreciate this opportunity to join this exhibition. We are introducing the robotic solution for the first time in India. We had many visitors enquire about the Robotic product. It's our first time at IATF 2013 and we also plan to be in the next edition of IATF.
- Mr. P. V. Sivaram, MD, B&R Automation, We are showcasing most of our latest products for 2013. This show iin a way is our show, as part of the automation community. It is indeed a pleasant experience to be in a show that is organized by people who understand the industry and technology. We had very smooth and comfortable run up to the show and also is organized well. Next time we intend to participate in a big way and also hope the show is bigger.
- Mr. Kotaro Koizumi, GM, Infrastructure Systems, Hitachi, This is the first time that Hitachi is showcasing its automation related system, solutions and products. It was a good platform for exhibiting our solutions at IATF. We will again participate in the next edition of IATF.
- Bhaskar Mandal, Executive Vice President & Head of Industry Sector, Siemens Ltd., “Exhibitions serve as a neutral ground to exchange ideas and get real time feed-back from our customers. We also get an opportunity to present our products, solutions and services under one roof to enable customers to appreciate the width and depth of our portfolio. IATF 2013 was a great start for both AIA and for the Automation Industry as it had some relevant forums that had prominent leaders from the world of Industrial Automation. I wish the organisers the very best for future editions of the show.”
- Mr. Philip J. Mani, MD - (Sales & Marketing), Schmalz, It has been a good experience at this show. The leads are of good quality and is more important for any company who is participating.
- Mr. Nitin Kirloskar, Head Corporate Marketing, Forbes Marshall said, “For its first time, IATF has been organized well. Mr. Tarun Marwah, from MMI India has personally made visits to each of the exhibitors. The visitors at the show were the right set of people from the industry. Wishing team MMI luck, we hope that it becomes better with every edition.”
- Naveen Kumar Mote, GM - India, Red Lion Controls, IATF has been good so far and really appreciate the organisers of the show MMI India and AIA who supported us well. I hope the next edition will be much bigger than this.
- Mr. Vijay Arora, General Manager, L&T, We are happy to have been a part of the IATF 2012 inaugural event. The exhibition was focused on Automation and provided a premier platform to all the Automation players to showcase their offering to customers. It was very refreshing to get the perspective shared by distinguished speakers during the Conference & User Meet sessions.