IATF – India Automation Technology Fair – February 2015
India’s first ever world class Automation show on a premier platform. The India Automation Technology Fair, IATF 2015, is designed as a premier Asian B2B event with participation from India and across the world. Companies will showcase emerging technologies in electrical automation, mechanical automation, robotics, machine vision, assembly and material handling systems, sensors, controllers, actuators, communication devices, HMI, software, simulation, training, and a host of interface and supporting sub-systems that will enhance the effectiveness of automation investment.
Highlights – India Automation Technology Fair 2015
- First ever world class automation show on India’s premier platform, with several global majors launching new products and solutions
- Participation expected from more than 125 companies
- Over 10,000 business professionals expected to visit the show
- Concurrent “India Automation IATF 2015 Conferences” and “User Meets” with over 250 top professionals comprising Chairman, CEOs, MDs and other Senior Executives from the Indian and Global Automation Industry.
The Indian Opportunity
- Next Frontier of inclusive economic growth. GDP growth between 7- 8%, open technology policy, social development and improved infrastructure
- Emerging class of educated, technology savvy people with enormous skill development aspirations.
- Fast scaling up of project investments. India emerging as a “Global Manufacturing and Supply Hub” in several areas
- Regulatory Compliances and Innovations also part of the new ‘India mindset’
- Technology and service requirements of core industries pushing Automation business on a higher growth trajectory
- Expected CAGR ~ 12 % over the next 5 years
- The new thrust is more on business enhancing areas like Productivity, Quality, Flexibility and Time-To-Market , vis-à-vis the initial thrust of conversion from electromechanical to electronic controls
- System Integration and Software Integration activities are on an upswing with several new firms entering the market
- Design and engineering leadership in high-end services and new product launches from India expected to bring a new edge to the automation capability
Date and Place
Date: 26 – 28 February 2015
Where? Bombay Exhibition Centre • Mumbai/India
Interested in becoming an Exhibitor?
Contact: Tarun Marwah
MMI India Pvt. Ltd., “INIZIO” 507 & 508, 5th floor, Cardinal Gracias Road, Opp. P&G building,
Chakala, Andheri (E), Mumbai – 400 099, INDIA.
Phone : +91 22 42554700 • Mobile: +91 9820882560 • Fax: +91 22 42554719
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Web : www.iatf.in